Select MailUp as your Email Provider and click on Continue.
Target your Web site visitors
Select who you want to ask to subscribe to your newsletters. Target those visitors that are most likely to subscribe by setting up simple rules such as:
- People that are: New visitors vs. Returning visitors
- People that visit at least: xx pages on your website
- Target people: Only once / On each visit / On every page views
For more settings click the Add rule button. For example another interesting rule you might want to use is: People spending more than 10 seconds on your website
Connect PadiAct to MailUp
Let PadiAct collect subscribers for you and tell it to send all their details directly to MailUp
1) Click on Connect to MailUp
2) Enter your MailUp account username and password and click on Log On. These are the credentials that you use to log into your MailUp admin console.
3) After PadiAct and MailUp are connected, you will now see the following data from your MailUp account:
- List: select the List in your MailUp account that new subscribers will be added to.
- Group: create (In MailUp) and select (in Padiact) a group (e.g. Padiact subscribers) that will allow you to track how many subscribers you are getting via the PadiAct’s popup.
- Fields: select which fields to use on the subscription pup-up window. The data will be added to the corresponding recipient fields in MailUp.
To re-order the fields in the subscription pop-up simply drag and drop them. In the example above First Name will be shown as the first field.
Also be aware that First Name is actually what is shown in the field. You can change this by changing the name of the field in MailUp. In the future, Padiact will allow the field name to be changed directly in Padiact.
Click on the icon to set more rules on each field (e.g. whether a field is required or not)
Define a convincing message to attract subscribers
1) Choose the look and feel of your pop-up
- Type: Left to right slider, Bottom slider, Pop-up overlay
- Style: Default, Black mail, Good old mail (see a preview below of the 3 different styles)
2) Finish the settings of the remaining options such as: Title, Why subscribe, check or uncheck the Terms of conditions, what to dispay for the Subscribe button label and finally the Thank you / Privacy field
For custom designs, check this article.
3) Now that you have setup all the options make your campaign Active and click on SAVE